Integrated business planning (IBP) at its core is about driving operational excellence, aligning demand and supply, and driving through a unified vision to achieve profit goals.
When implementing an IBP solution we are looking to integrate planning across functions, creating a shared vision across production, manufacturing, demand, supply, inventory and finance.
The benefits to an organisation who successfully implement IBP include:
- Unity across business functions
- Improved decision-making governed by a unified vision
- Collaborative planning and improved response to change
- Enhanced end-to-end user experience and efficiency
- Better analytics and empowered management
- Real-time visibility and predicative analytics
- An optimised and scalable supply chain
Many of our consultants’ have over 10 years experience in the development and delivery of supply chain solutions. We can assist from initial assessment, through to solution guidance, selection, implementation and ongoing support. Our team will review current processes, performance and technologies before suggesting solutions that would help transform the business. We only partner with leading providers who have supply chain solutions that will truly benefit our clients.