Flo has developed a platform of applications, termed evolv, to improve logistics data management across management and business data. evolv helps companies enhance the user experience and reduce the time spent on data collection, processing and administration.
Key benefits of evolv:
- Modular – choose only solutions that are required
- Web-based – can be securely accessed from any location, without the need to install additional software
- Efficient – reduces reliance on highly skilled resources
- Automated – automate reporting from a central hub
- Compliant – evolv’s auditable trail, provides compliant data for reporting and business governance
evolv Applications drive more value from a transportation management system (TMS), through:
- Improving visibility of transactions
- Highlighting areas of concern
- Reducing administration
evolv Applications | Introduction
evolv Data Loader
Data Loader provides a central repository for your master data, allowing you to audit any TMS data changes. Its download facility utilises Microsoft Excel – providing you with greater visibility and the ability to process and share data amongst different systems for reporting and analytical purposes.
Using this application, data can be uploaded back into the system – saving time and resource during the initial set-up and on-going maintenance phases.
evolv User Access Manager
This module manages all user set-up related tasks. Providing a single control point for user management, this solution enhances security whilst reducing user administration.
evolv Configuration Manager
This application allows users to easily transfer data between TMS environments. For example – moving your master data to a test environment, for testing within a controlled environment.
Manages the archiving of data and electronic media, across multiple applications to a central repository. Reduces administration and storage costs and increases the performance of day-to-day operations.
Manages the removal of duplicate and unwanted data, based on defined set of parameters. Reduces the need for system down-time and increases the performance of the system by the removal of redundant data.