When implementing logistics systems, we know companies want a partner not a supplier. Having worked on over one hundred implementations leaders trust us to deliver the solutions that will provide maximum value to their business.
Implementing any logistics system requires a detailed understanding of the current environments, systems and processes. Using the following steps we are able to rapidly assess your requirements and identify the key drivers for a successful project:
- Specify business requirements
- Diagnose solutions
- Desired solution, uses and integrations
- Involvement of key stakeholders
- Project phases and ROI stages
- Delivery of the solution
- Project management
- Verification of results
Deploy & Support
- Adjust for optimised performance
- Benefit realisation
- Education, training and managed services
We assign a dedicated project management team for the whole implementation process. This ensures consistency and drives the project forwards. Our experienced project managers resolve any issues that arise and liaise with third party suppliers to safeguard successful integration.
We embrace the agile methodology as it provides a more flexible framework for solving the issues which surface during the implementation process. Incorporating aspects of Prince2, we have developed a unique approach based upon:
- Client Engagement – we work with you at all stages from definition to execution
- Best Practice – using our experience, accelerators and knowledge
- Pragmatic Methodology – keep track of progress and timelines
- Rapid Deployment – fast ROI, minimal disruption
Our certified Scrum Masters will lead workshops and discussions throughout the process to ensure that any changes in requirements are included.
With many years combined experience launching key logistics projects across industry sectors, we are able to help with the development and organisation of business cases. If you are looking to secure funding and resources to optimise logistics leverage our best practice and industry knowledge to make clearer proposals. We will be able to help scope the project, quantify benefits and define project stages to ensure ROI goals.