- Littlewoods Clearance, part of Shop Direct Group, manage the sale of pristine end of
line, out of season stock as well as damaged and returned graded stock from the Littlewoods.comand Very.com
- The group is amongst the largest online retailers in the UK
- Annual sales of £1.96bn and 62% of online sales
Flo implemented the first Oracle WMS Cloud in the UK for one of the largest online retailers
Business Drivers / Challenges
LWC primarily sell
online,but also operate 9 physical stores and wholesale trade. They average 1.3 million website visits every day, 69% of sales are completed on mobile devices.
Their central warehouse spans 6 floors with 65K locations. Combining a mix of hanging rails, pallet racks, carton shelving and bulk stacks. Item master has 120K records, 900K+ units in stock
weresuffering from poor system reliability leading to lost efficiency. They saw opportunityto improve in areas across pick, pack and track operations.
Flo implemented Oracle WMS Cloud
- 20 week overall project (inc 3 weeks Hypercare)
- First live customer on Oracle WMS Cloud in the UK
- Pick rate improved from 30 to 50 per hour
- Cubed and Non Cubed picking – full LPN and units using distribution and pick cart flows
- Serial numbers are tracked for high value lines
- Stock is tracked using attributes and lock codes to determine grade and whether eligible for online sale. Stores and Dealer orders are shipped as loads.