Allround Marketeer (32-40 hr)
Are you passionate about Marketing and ready to join the fastest growing company in logistics & IT? Are you looking for a varied and exciting role in Rotterdam which focuses on (online) campaigns, communication & branding, and product marketing? Then we’d like to meet you!
We’re looking for an ambitious all-round marketeer to help us grow in the international market of logistics & IT. The ideal candidate is curious, open to learn and has the ambition and personality to grow into a Marketing Manager role.
In this role, you will:
- Be in control over the Flo Group website. You will run SEO checks and analyse the data from Google analytics. This all to improve the reach of the website and to optimize the content
- Create content for the website, social media channels, newsletters and to support our sales organization
- Brief designers to create POS-materials, brochures, and other artwork
- Create and coordinate multimedia campaigns that are focused on branding and ROI
- Create and brief content for the campaigns
- Oversee social media. Think of community management, posting content, social media campaigns and analyze the statistics to improve the quality of the content and the reach
- Write news items, internal newsletters, and the monthly client newsletter
- Manage the newsletter system and create a funnel for the target audiences
- Organize online and offline events as webinars, conventions and more
- Be actively in touch with our stakeholders like partners, clients, and press
- Have an active role in creating and managing the marketing strategy, campaign planning and budgeting
- Report to and work closely with the International Marketing Manager & Client Engagement Director
Who are you?
This comes in handy if you want to work as a Marketeer at Flo Group, you:
- have 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- are fluent in English; Dutch is a bonus!
- live in or close to Rotterdam
- are an excellent communicator and a creative thinker
- have a passion for all aspects of marketing and combining them together
- are skilled in creating and promoting compelling written and visual content – from visuals up to copywriting
- have a commercial marketing mindset
- are pro-active, hands-on, and self-driven
- have a bachelor’s degree in the field of marketing and communications
What do we offer?
In Flo, we’re proud of our informal, no-nonsense working atmosphere where open communication, short lines of communication and a healthy dose of humor are very important. Did we mention that last year we opened our office in Rotterdam next to Alexandrium mall? It’s perfectly accessible from the A20 and by public transport. We also offer:
- Being part of international projects with some of Europe’s largest multinationals
- Being part of a diverse and multicultural team
- A permanent role, starting with a temporary contract
- Growth opportunities to a marketing manager role
- The possibility to work from home combined with a nice spot in our Rotterdam office
- Company laptop
- Commute allowance
- 8% holiday allowance
- Monthly internet and mobile phone allowance
- 25 days of annual leave based on 40 hours
- Daily lunch at the office
- Fun (digital) events with your colleagues
Do you think you would be a good fit with the Flo team? Do you want to be part of an international growing company where you can make a difference? We are always looking for talented people to grow with us!