We are seeking multiple Transport Management System Consultants to join our team!
Do you like to work in a close-knit team of experts who thrive on customer satisfaction and innovation? Are you interested in managing challenging and complex software implementation projects? Do you like taking ownership and initiative and is Technology your second nature? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do as a TMS Consultant working at Flo?
Working in a fast-paced consulting environment, your goal is to deliver high-value technology solutions together with your international team. As part of the consulting team, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple projects and customers, share your knowledge and insights, learn the latest and greatest technology innovations, and you have the freedom and autonomy to put your creative technical talents to work.
Further you will:
- Demonstrate expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on complex customer engagements.
- Fully comprehend customer requirements and translate them into implementable solutions
- Participate in and/or supports business development activities
- Effectively consult with customer project teams
- Configure the TMS Solution based on the design
- Assist in facilitating requirements gathering workshops and global design sessions
- Document detailed requirements, global to-be design, detailed configuration, and standard operating procedures
- Assist in performing fit/gap analysis and document alternative solutions
- Assist in scenario definition tasks, proof-of-concept configuration and testing tasks
- Assist in creating the test scripts and training tasks
- Act as key resource for troubleshooting issues
- Train and coach customer resources and Flo colleagues in TMS functionality
What are we looking for?
- Higher education degree in in IT, computer engineering, or Supply Chain management
- Good understanding of Logistics and Supply Chain processes and solutions
- Solid understanding of and interest in IT integrations (TMS / WMS preferred)
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience relevant to this position
- Effective communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent command of the English (written and verbal), additional languages are preferred
- Able to clearly communicate technical and business concepts to non-technical audiences
- Able to persuade and influence stakeholders, and know when to step back
- Results-oriented, love to work in a team and have great planning and organizing skills
- Sense of service and commitment to our customers
- A self-motivated and goal-driven mind-set, always looking for personal growth
- Willingness to travel internationally as required (post covid)
What do we offer you?
You will work in an interesting, international, and quickly changing working environment in which you work together with and for renowned customers and IT experts. Everyone in Flo is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We are easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the team. We offer competitive wages, flexible working arrangements and a brand-new office in Rotterdam, and (digital) employee events.
Do you think you would be a good fit with the Flo team? Do you want to be part of an international growing company where you can make a difference? We are always looking for talented people to grow with us!