WMS Senior Business Analyst
We are looking for a WMS Senior Business Analyst to join our team, based in Europe. Does a WMS system hold no secrets for you and are you an Expert in this field? Are you capable of converting information and requirements into IT solutions and do you like to guide and be part of an international team? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do as a WMS Senior Business Analyst working at Flo?
In this role, you are a senior member of our WMS practice, and you will work in a fast-paced consulting environment with the goal of delivering high-value solutions together with your international team. You work daily on large and small WMS Projects for various international customers. The successful candidate is able to deliver full lifecycle WMS solutions and demonstrates excellent knowledge of one or more leading WMS solutions (for example Manhattan, Red Prairie, Logfire / Oracle Cloud WMS, SAP WM/EWM).
As a WMS Senior Business Analyst you (will):
- Drive and deliver the design, optimization, and implementation of WMS software solutions for clients, by leading international teams of consultants and collaborating with client project teams.
- Guide and coach your project team(s) – internal and client team on design and implementation best practice.
- Apply domain knowledge to fully understand and identify how the WMS solutions can be configured, designed and delivered to best meet customer requirements/business processes.
- Collaborate with the Sales team, estimate budgets for new projects & support the Flo BD team in pre-sales meetings.
- Lead solution design to ensure clear construct and validation tasks and timeline.
- Sustain the balance between project scope, timeline, and requirements to ensure successful time to value and definitive client satisfaction
- Assess business needs that fall outside the standard solution and/or scope, and assess integration complexity, architecture constraints and/or product roadmaps
- Recognize and highlight incremental revenue opportunities with existing customers/projects
- Balance the clients demands with protecting Flo commercial interests.
- Translate information flows and interface definitions into mapping specifications and resulting WMS functionality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during the implementation.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- 10+ years’ experience of Supply Chain and at least 5+ years’ experience in a WMS consultancy role.
- WMS certification (OCWMS preferred).
- Demonstrated successful completion of multiple projects.
- Excellent knowledge to design & configure WMS solutions such as Manhattan, Red Prairie or Logfire.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management and executive level audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German or French are a plus)
- You are a self-starter, always looking for ways to improve our services.
- You have a customer oriented, and results driven attitude.
- You can work remotely and independently and align often with colleagues and stakeholders.
- You like working in an organization that values teamwork.
- You’re able to travel freely across UK/Europe.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Information Systems / Supply Chain / Logistics or related discipline.
What do we offer you?
You will work in an interesting, international and quickly changing working environment in which you work together with and for renowned customers. You won’t stop learning as you join different projects and you will be given the opportunity to develop yourself, in fact, we challenge you! You will of course receive good primary and secondary employment conditions, including:
- Work on international projects with some of Europe’s largest multinationals
- Be part of a diverse and multicultural team
- Learning on the job
- The possibility to work from home
- A company laptop
- Fun (digital) events with your colleagues
Do you think you would be a good fit with the Flo team? Do you want to be part of an international growing company where you can make a difference? We are always looking for talented people to grow with us!