OTM Support Consultant
We are Flo, we develop, implement and support IT solutions based on Oracle Supply Chain and Logistics Cloud technology. We work with the world’s most complex supply chains of some of the most recognised brands on the planet and deliver logistics excellence through consultancy, systems implementation, application managed services and tooling.
Flo Group started its operations in 2007 and grew to a globally operating company, currently employing over 160 colleagues. Our head office is located in Rotterdam, we have an office in India and a lot of our colleagues are located across Europe and Asia. They work together in projects, at the location of our clients or from their home-offices. In Covid times, we are all working from home.
We’re all about people, and our employees are why Flo is a great place to work. Diversity, teamwork and collaboration form an important part of our company culture and we embrace ownership, innovation and a good work-life balance.
As we are growing and expanding our team, our Managed Services Team is looking for experienced and full-time OTM Support Analysts to join our team. As an OTM Support Analyst within our Managed Services Team, you will be working within a pool of Service Support Representatives, predominantly providing OTM support to multiple major European companies. The Managed Services team is based in Pune and also provides support for internally developed applications as add-on services to OTM or a TMS.
As an OTM Support Analyst working at Flo you will:
- Receive service requests from the client and work within an agreed SLA, depending on the type of SR, to manage it to a successful closure.
- Work on any minor change or enhancement requests and complete related documentation and testing for the same
- Work on root cause analysis of recurring issues and suggest implementation fixes where required
- Provide guidance and support to end users to ensure the systems are used correctly and efficiently
- Work proactively with monitoring teams to ensure issues are identified and managed before they start having a visible impact to the client.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- At least 3 -5 years’ relevant OTM experience
- Demonstrable knowledge in OTM Product Functionalities & Features
- Strong knowledge on OTM Technical areas – Agents, Stylesheet, Workflow & Screen customizations, VPD, User hierarchy
- Strong knowledge on OTM Table structure, SQL, PL/SQL coding
- ITIL certification or demonstratable knowledge of ITIL practices is preferred
- Knowledge on Unix, Java, SOA and working experience in BI Publisher / FTI are considered to be a plus
- Experience in incident investigation and root cause analysis, including analysing log files and transmissions
- Comfortable and able to work flexible (European) working hours – shift times required.
- Excellent communication skills (English language) and ability to work as team
- Ability to look the issue in a holistic way and provide solutions
- Proactive and Customer focused attitude
- Experience of JIRA, Service Now or other helpdesk tools
- Demonstratable ability to work with global teams across multiple time-zones
- You are a self-starter, always looking for ways to improve our services
Desired Candidate Profile
- Understanding on Business process, Technologies and products related to OTM
- Knowledge on Unix, Java, SOA
- Working Experience in BI Publisher / FTI
- Working experience in Logistics and Supply Chain
- ITIL certification or demonstratable knowledge of ITIL practices
- Knowledge of other Oracle products
What do we offer you?
You will work in an interesting, international and quickly changing working environment in which you work together with and for renowned customers. You won’t stop learning as you join different projects and you will be given the opportunity to develop yourself, in fact, we challenge you! You will of course receive good primary and secondary employment conditions, including:
- Work on international projects with some of Europe’s largest multinationals
- Be part of a diverse and multicultural team
- Learning on the job
- The possibility to work from home
- A company laptop
- Fun (digital) events with your colleagues
Do you think you would be a good fit with the Flo team? Do you want to be part of an international growing company where you can make a difference? We are always looking for talented people to grow with us!