OTM Techno Functional Consultant
What will you do as a Techno Functional Consultant working at Flo?
As a Techno functional Consultant, you will work in a fast-paced consulting environment with the goal of delivering high-value solutions together with your international team. You will play a critical role in implantation projects, developing a variety of functionality for both smaller work packages and wider solutions.
As a Techno Functional Consultant, you (will):
- Perform varied and complex activities and work independently while implementing OTM.
- Discuss and understand the solution from your colleague Solution Architect and you can develop and execute the solution in OTM independently.
- Consult with our clients on their requirements and gain client acceptance on the provided solution.
- Demonstrate expertise in delivering functional and technical solutions individually on a small project.
- Should follow and demonstrate Flo consulting methods
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant OTM Experience and at least implemented and supported one full implementation
- Working experience in Logistics and Supply Chain is preferred
- Strong knowledge in OTM Product Functionalities & Features (knowledge of other Oracle products is a plus)
- Strong knowledge on OTM Technical – Agents, Stylesheet, Workflow & Screen customizations, Work benches, VPD, User hierarchy, OTM Tables, SQL, Pl/SQL coding
- Understanding of OTM Technical Architecture
- Master the English language (speaking and writing)
- Ability to work on integration – OTM with Oracle, SAP & legacy applications
- Ability to work flexible working hours according to customer time zone
- Ability to look at issues in a holistic way and provide suitable solutions
- Ability to clearly communicate technical and business concepts to non-technical audiences
- Be results-oriented, excellent communication skills and love to work in a team
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial mind-set
What do we offer you?
You will work in an interesting, international, and quickly changing working environment in which you work together with and for renowned customers. You won’t stop learning as you join different projects and you will be given the opportunity to develop yourself, in fact, we challenge you! You will of course receive good primary and secondary employment conditions, including:
- Working on international projects with some of Europe’s largest multinationals
- Be part of a diverse and multicultural team
- Learning on the job
- The possibility to work from home
- A company laptop
- Fun (digital) events with your colleagues