Systems Analyst DB
Flo Group started its operations in 2007 and grew to a globally operating company, employing over 160 colleagues. Our head office is located in Rotterdam, our Indian office in Pune, the rest of our colleagues are located across Europe. They work together in projects, at the location of our clients or from their home-offices. In Covid times, we are all working from home. As we are growing and expanding our team, we are looking for a System Analyst DB to join our team in Pune, India.
What will you do as a Systems Analyst working at Flo?
As a System Analyst, you are part of our Managed Services team and you will work in a fast-paced consulting environment with the goal of delivering high-value solutions together with your international team.
You work closely with Solution Owners and Customer Infra team to ensure availability of the Application in terms of web/app server are maintained at the expected ITIL standards described by customer. In the run part of the managed services, you need to gather data by monitoring for the performance. Also do necessary action to resolve incidents identified during monitoring or escalate problems to SDM/Customer with high impact which needs support of other infra team or actions which cannot be done alone. Best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance are the foundations of your work and you are constantly reviewing, updating, and improving the technical documentation.
As a Systems Analyst you (will):
- Be responsible for performance tuning and optimization ownership including but not limited to:
- CPU utilization – monitor and action to address out of normal results
- AWR report – monitor and take corrective actions
- Fine tuning of threads and thread counts
- Monitor Open process(es) & mediations and corrective actions
- Monitor Memory usage – swap memory proactively and recommend corrective actions
- App/Web servers restarts
- Retrieve and anlyse logs from all web/app servers
- Analyze and action ANALYZER_SQL
- Ensure database performance, tuning and enhancements including database back-up recovery and security
- Review, update and improve technical documentation
- Take the lead on discussing business process improvements with the client
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience with Oracle Enterprise manager
- Working experience in Logistics and Supply Chain is preferred
- You have strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are a self-starter, always looking for ways to improve our services
- You are able to work remotely and independently and align often with colleagues and stakeholders
- You are able to and function well in working shift patterns to support our global 24×7 client base
- You are strong in professionally approaching and communicating with clients and stakeholders
- You like working in an organization that values teamwork
What do we offer you?
You will work in an interesting, international and quickly changing working environment in which you work together with and for renowned customers. You won’t stop learning as you join different projects and you will be given the opportunity to develop yourself, in fact, we challenge you! You will of course receive good primary and secondary employment conditions, including:
- Work on international projects with some of Europe’s largest multinationals
- Be part of a diverse and multicultural team
- Learning on the job
- The possibility to work from home
- A company laptop
- Fun (digital) events with your colleagues
Do you think you would be a good fit with the Flo team? Do you want to be part of an international growing company where you can make a difference? We are always looking for talented people to grow with us!