OTM Support Consultant
We are Flo, with an international team of more than 200 colleagues we help our customers solve complex IT issues. We are proud to be working with great customers and amazing team members. We are result driven, passionate about what we do and the value we deliver to our customers. We’re growing at a fast pace – do you dare to grow with us?
We are seeking an experienced OTM Service Delivery Manager to join our team in India! Do you like to manage and coach OTM support teams? Are you an experienced ITIL and ITSM professional who wants to be part of a close-knit team? And are you looking for a challenging role focused on achieving customer satisfaction? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do as an OTM Service Delivery Manager working at Flo?
You will work with our Managed Services teams and will be responsible for leading, organizing and improving the daily operations of the Application Managed Services team of Flo-Group. The SDM is expected to build strong relationships with teams and stakeholders to deliver high quality services to Flo-Group clients. You will lead by example, coach and guide the team, organize work, build reports, handle escalations, and help with ad hoc projects, and training. You will be responsible for customer experience by ensuring the smooth delivery of top-notch services that meet and exceed customer demands.
Further you will:
- Be responsible for, oversee the day-to-day operations and provide direct supervision of the support team incl activities such as recruitment, onboarding new hires and performance evaluations.
- Coach and guide team members, identify and follow up on team and individual needs and provide training as required.
- Be the first point of contact when it comes to escalations of tickets, customer requirements etc.
- Actively manage, drive and monitor customer satisfaction and SLA´s.
- Own and lead the execution of the process development and improvement roadmap for multiple ITIL processes to improve alignment and business outcomes.
- Review all technical support related processes and documentation for continuous improvement.
- Create, monitor, and report on a comprehensive set of metrics and KPIs based on the IT service deliverables and client SLA´s.
- Record and track team SLAs and workflows.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Good understanding of Logistics and Supply Chain processes and solutions
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience relevant to this position
- Proven effective people management and leadership skills and proficient in leading physical and virtual customer focused teams. Demonstratable experience in a lead role on an OTM Support or Development project is a significant advantage.
- ITIL Certification / Expert in the key concepts of ITIL Service management.
- Experience of ITSM Software applications and tools, analysis, and reporting.
- Effective communication and relationship building skills and excellent command in English (written and verbal).
- Know how to balance multiple projects & able to multi-task efficiently under time pressure.
- Results-oriented, love to work in a team and have great planning and organizing skills
- Sense of service and commitment to our customers
- A self-motivated and goal-driven mind-set, always looking for personal growth
What do we offer you?
You will work in an interesting, international, and quickly changing working environment in which you work together with and for renowned customers and IT experts. Everyone in Flo is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. Besides this, we offer competitive compensation, flexible working arrangements and fun (digital) events and celebrations. And of course, we all meet up in person during our famous annual Flo weekends!
Do you think you would be a good fit with the Flo team? Do you want to be part of an international growing company where you can make a difference? We are always looking for talented people to grow with us!