About Flo Group
Flo Group Holding B.V is a company registered in the Netherlands specialising in supply chain and logistics optimisation. Our telephone number is +31 78 369 0535 and you can reach us by email at email@example.com.
Our data protection officer is Richard Price and can be contacted at the details listed above.
Flo Group place a high value on your privacy and the privacy of your information. The following explains our collection and use of Data provided by you on the Website.
Applicable Privacy Laws means any applicable law related to the processing of personal data, including but not limited to the EU GDPR and supplementary national or international laws, regulations and secondary legislation.
Data means collectively all information that is collected or that you submit using the Website.
EU GDPR means the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
We collect limited Personal Data that you chose to enter during your time on the Website in the following forms:
- Contact forms – we ask your first and last name, email, title, country, phone number and also collect the information entered in the message field.
- Downloads – we may ask for your name, email and / or phone
- Newsletter sign-up – we will ask for your name and email
- Webinar registrations – we ask for your name, email, country and phone number
For some forms, through WordPress, IP addresses and browser user agent strings are used to help with spam detection. An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
In addition, when you visit our Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about the web browser, time zone, IP address, and some limited cookies installed on the device.
We also collect information about the web pages viewed and what websites or search terms referred you to our Website.
This automatically-collected information is referred to as “Device Information.” We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies – data files that are on your device or computer and can include an anonymous unique identifier.
- Log files – track actions occurring on the Website, and collect Data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons – “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- List of 3rd Party Cookies
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- LinkedIn Insight Tag
We collect Device Information to understand behaviour on our Website and to improve site content, relevancy, and experience.
We use the Data collected for the following limited purposes:
- To promote services or products and share content such as newsletters and event invitations.
- To provide services and / or to manage commercial relationships.
- To respond to messages or comments, including giving requested information and details about our services. Or to respond to a recruitment request and facilitate any application process.
In relation to your Data, you have the following rights at all times:
Access – you may request copies of Data we hold
Correction – you may request that we modify your Data if it or you believe it to be inaccurate
Erasure – you may withdraw your consent for us to hold your Data
Report – you may report any suspected misuse, loss or unauthorised access to Data and we would encourage you to do so immediately
Restriction or Objection – you may limit, restrict or object to our use of your Data, in whole or in part
All requests should be raised with the Data Protection Officer, details above. You, at all times, have the right to make a claim with any competent authority under Applicable Privacy Laws.
We have in place technical and organisation measures to safeguard Data collected from the Website. Data will be stored in secured and controlled environments with security measures to prevent unauthorised access, use or disclosure. We operate a least privilege IT model to minimise the number of people who have access to your Data.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our Website is used. Read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may share your Data to comply with Applicable Privacy Laws or other lawful requests for information we receive or to otherwise protect our rights under Applicable Privacy Laws.